Maxon OD-9 Pro+ Overdrive
The Maxon OD-9 Pro Plus Overdrive Pedal takes Maxon’s classic OD-9 circuit and serves it up with two side orders of Whoop-Ass in the form of 9/18 volt operation and a Mid Boost switch.
In 9-volt setting the Pro+ sounds and functions like the standard OD-9 with the added option of a healthy +3 dB of midrange boost at approximately 800 Hz (actual frequency is dependent on Control settings) – great for cutting through a band during solos.
When set to 18-volts the OD-9 Pro+ becomes an 800-pound Gorilla, offering up beefier lows, tighter saturation, improved dynamics and a chunky, aggressive pick attack that will make your amp sound and feel like it just took a Viagra. Switch on the Mid Boost in this mode and let your solos breathe fire.
Don’t just play like the pros – play with the Pro Plus.
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Input Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Output Impedance: 10K Ohms or less
- Output Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Outputs: 1 Equivalent Input Noise: -116 dB or less (input shorted IHF-A weighted)
- Maximum Gain: Normal 43 dB (at 1.5 KHz), Boost 46 dB (1 KHz)
- Controls: Drive, Tone, Level, Boost/Normal switch, 9/18 volt operation switch
- Switch: Normal/Effect (true bypass configuration)
- Power Supply: 9V Manganese dry cell battery (6F22) or special AC adaptor
- Power Voltage: DC9 V (Battery) / DC10 V (AC-adaptor)
- Current Consumption:
- 35 mA (9 V) / 32 mA (10 V) at 18 volts
- 27 mA (9 V) / 27 mA (10 V) at 9 volts
- Battery Life:
- Manganese Dry Battery approx. 3 hours
- Alkaline Dry Battery approx. 8 hours
- AC Adaptor: AC210N (option) Input: AC120V Output: DC9V/200 mA Center – / Sleeve +)
- Dimensions (whole): 74 mm (W) x 124 mm (D) x 54 mm (H)
- Weight: 580 g Accessories: 9V Manganese dry cell battery (S-006P) x 1
- Warranty Card: x 1
- User’s Manual: x 1